Alpinestars Supertech S-M8 Radium мотошлем для мотокросса и эндуро
Принимаем оплату наличными, СберБанк, Тинькофф, QIWI, Яндекс деньгами, PayPal, Visa и MasterCard.
г.Москва, метро Савеловская, ул.Правды, д.24, стр.3. и более 1000 пунктов самовывоза по России и СНГ.
95% заказов приезжает в срок от 2х до 10 дней. Но еще есть товары в наличии в Москве в категории распродажа с Москве*
Да. Но придется выполнить пункт 3. Лучше померить товар перед заказом. Или вы можете воспользоваться таблицами размеров производителей по ссылке или на официальном сайте производителя. Все размеры на нашем сайте отображают именно размер производителя и то, что будет указано на бирках и коробках.
Да. Вам придется оплатить транспортные расходы за отправку товара поставщику.
Нет. Для заказа достаточно аванса в размере 10-15%. Остальное оплачивается при получении.
Alpinestars Supertech S-M8 Radium Motocross Helmet
At the outset of the MX helmet project, Alpinestars product philosophy was applied and a set of specific objectives set:
- create the most advanced, protective and performance enhancing helmet possible
- primary objective: protection – to create the most high performance protection possible
- secondary objective: to give excellent ventilation, comfort and reduced weight
Alpinestars approach to the creation of the advanced technology in the Supertech M8 draws on its depth of experience from over half a decade of world class innovation across the spectrum of motorsports and especially, its deep rooted commitment to motocross. As with all other categories of technology that Alpinestars has mastered, bringing a new, highly complex, product to fruition requires specialist experience and know-how and a project plan led by the best brains in protection development.
Hence Alpinestars Helmet Development Department was created and given the brief to research and develop the most protective and most comfortable possible motocross helmet. The goal was to allow riders to push the limits of performance, benefiting from confidence inspiring safety technology, reduced weight distribution to minimise muscular effort in the neck, shoulders and back and improved physiological and cognitive performance with a supremely well fitting and well ventilated construction, optimizing comfort while riding.
The design is coherent to Alpinestars philosophy and shares distinctive themes with other products in the portfolio; a smooth, attractive, profile which is streamlined and free of any external channels and features that might act as a load point in an impact, or compromise the overall integrity of the construction. The surface curvature promotes reduced friction on impact, allowing deflection and the most efficient transfer of energy to protect the rider’s head from direct force to the skull and referred to the neck and spinal column. The aperture is designed to accommodate a wide variety of goggles and the air vents in the shell are located to maximize ventilation efficiency.
The S-M8 shell has been profiled with performance as a priority and with a design style that identifies the profile of the helmet and its sculpted surface as uniquely ‘Alpinestars’.
Another key feature is the S-M8 shell sizing solution; each helmet fit size has its own appropriate shell size to deliver the most anatomical solution for the wide variety of fit needs worldwide.
- shell construction utilizes a highly advanced molding technology with a multi-composite combination
- uni-directional carbon composite with aramid layer that gives significant radial strength around the shell, preventing compression but allowing controlled deflection for reducing transmitted impact energy, and providing critical penetration protection
- this combination of layers is given even greater performance with an epoxy resin bonding that offers the best possible strength and energy management
- limited outer shell deflection means the energy spreads wider and is better absorbed by the EPS liner
- the result of the unique shell lay-up process employed in the S-M8 construction results in extremely effective impact protection
- with a fully equipped helmet testing facility, within Alpinestars Racing Development Center, an exhaustive impact research program has resulted in the Supertech M8 returning linear and oblique impact performance which far improves upon current helmet regulation standard limits
Anatomical Shell Sizes:
- shell construction is optimized to offer best fit across the range of four size options
- shell sizes are manufactured in small, medium, large and extra-large to ensure that riders have the correct fit which not only improves comfort but, most importantly, the effectiveness of the helmet in an impact
Highly Efficient Impact Energy Management:
- formed with a multi-density EPS polymer, the energy absorbing layer gives an inner helmet profile which soaks up impact forces dissipated over the outer shell at the point of an impact and provides a shape offering a close and comfortable fit
- energy absorption performance of the S-M8 is substantially improved by a four section construction that allows for specific densities of polymer to be prepared for different zones around the helmet lining
Patented A-Head Fitting Height And Angle Adjustment System:
- patented system to allow the helmet to be tuned exactly to the riders preference for the height and angle at which the helmet sits on the head
- micro-adjustable pad that is connected to the helmet inner shell, it is possible to raise or lower the helmet fit and also, to tilt the helmet forward, or backwards
Patented Visor Release System:
- visor release is a key part of overall protection performance in the helmet and a major influence on the distinctive, flush, design of the outer shell profile
- Alpinestars has developed a unique visor release system which, while ensuring the mounting is held securely in place for riding over the most extreme terrain and any track conditions, provides exactly the right level of resistance to ensure the visor detatches from the helmet shell if it is subjected to a significant impact – no matter what the angle.
- Maintaining shell integrity is vital for safety and with the possibility of multi-directional forces impacting on the visor, separation at the critical point of loading reduces potentially damaging leverage and rotational accelerations that refer injury to the rider’s neck and spine.
- base of the S-M8 has been sculpted to give a relief section, where the bottom profile is raised to clear the collarbone (Clavicle)
- also, incorporated into the area of the base pad, where it sits over the rider’s collarbone, is an energy absorbtion pad (a more flexible compound rubber section which allows deflection when it contacts the Clavicle)
- chin-bar is formed with polypropylene which, by allowing for a degree of lateral deflection, further improves impact protection for the collarbones
- post-crash protection mechanisms are also a key feature of the design, allowing rapid and safe intervention if the rider has suffered a major impact
Multi-Directional Impact Protection System (MIPS):
- reduces rotational motion energies that impact the helmet causing damaging gyration force to be transmitted to the brain
- low friction "slip" layer is incorporated into the Supertech M8 helmet - between comfort padding layer and multi-density polymer energy absorption shell
- when energy is impacted upon the helmet, causing a rotation force, the MIPS layer allows for movement of the inner absorbtion layer to damp and re-direct the energy before causing significant acceleration stress to the brain
- mitigates the causes of brain injuries, such as concussion
Emergency Release System (ERS):
- side cheek padding of the S-M8 can be extracted efficiently and safely, while the helmet is still on the rider’s head
- allows ease of removal by trackside support and medical staff.
Designed to allow a helmet inflation system (Eject) to be fitted into the inside crown of the shell:
- along with ERS padding removal, "Eject" allows for emergency removal of the helmet, without putting load on the rider’s spine
- offers comfort and safety
- 26 mm wide and thus wider than the certification requirement
- made of poly yarn
- conveys comfort and soft skin feeling
- connects to the double D-ring
- 1300 g (size M)
- material selection, preparation and construction has been rigorously analysed for weight to strength and energy absorbtion properties
- developed on heat mapping tests
- positive flow into the helmet over and around the rider’s head improving comfort while riding and reducing the on-set of heat stress in extreme conditions
- visor design is also an integral part of the ventilation system - acting as a channel to concentrate and smooth the flow into the shell
- Supertech M8 liner design is formed to optimize airflow channeling around the rider’s head before being extracted from the S-M8 through rear exhaust vents
- helmet lining design includes canals which allow a tube to be incorporated on either side of the shell
- extensively tested by Alpinestars rally raid and enduro riders
- enabling convenient fitting and connection to a hydration system
- removable liner cover
- features CoolMax fabric interior and talent yarn for long-lasting freshness and quick-dry performance
- additional cheek pad set offering increased thickness of +5 mm for tighter fit adjustment (available separately)
- black matt mid gray yellow fluo
- black matt mid gray teal
- white black mid gray glossy
- red fluo black mid gray glossy
- 1 Alpinestars Supertech S-M8 helmet
- 1 helmet bag
|В наличии||склад поставщика =>|
|Категория||мотошлемы мотокросс и эндуро|
|Размер||L (59/60), M (57/58), S (55/56), XL (61/62), XS (53/54), XXL (63/64)|
- В наличииКупить Alpinestars Supertech S-M8 Echo мотошлем для мотокросса и эндуро