Akrapovic Slip-On Racing Line Carbon Exhaust System
Designed to optimize power and torque from the 660 cc parallel-twin powerplant. Constructed from high-quality carbon fibre, lightweight titanium, and high-grade stainless steel, the system has been created using race-proven materials. Designed to emphasize the racing look of the machine, the system is 0.4 kg lighter than standard stock. Testing on the Akrapovič in-house dyno, in back-to-back runs of bikes equipped with a Racing Line (Carbon) exhaust and standard stock exhaust system, recorded an increase of 2.4 hp at 11,200 rpm and a gain of 3.6 Nm of torque at 4,550 rpm, which gives the rider a pronounced throttle response. Its deep, full, and sporty sound, with its throbbing parallel-twin pulsations, offers the feeling of riding a bigger capacity bike, making the Akrapovič Racing Line (Carbon) for the Aprilia RS 660 the ideal exhaust for this middleweight sports bike.
- Material: carbon
- Assembly time: approx. 60 minutes
- ECU mapping required: no
- Dimensions exhaust: 190 x 90 x 283 mm (hexagonal, without end caps)
- Outlet pipe diameter: 40 mm
- Catalytic converter diameter: 76.3 x 120 mm
Technical Data Original:
- Power (max.) at 10000 rpm: 85.4 kW / 116.2 PS (m) / 114.6 PS (i)
- Torque (max.) at 7170 rpm: 92.1 Nm / 67.9 Lb-Ft
Technical Data Akrapovic:
- Power (max.) at 10000 rpm: 86.8 kW / 118.1 PS (m) / 116.4 PS (i)
- Torque (max.) at 7150 rpm: 92.3 Nm / 68.1 Lb-Ft
- Power (max.) at 10000 rpm: +1.5 kW / +2.1 PS (m) / +2.0 PS (i)
- Torque (max.) at 9700 rpm: +1.3 Nm / +1.0 Lb-Ft
- Manufacturer's Note:
- This system meets EC/ECE type approval, making it fully Euro 5 compliant.
- With the catalytic converter located in the front part of the pre-muffler, to ensure the system fully complies with the regulation.
- The system has a plug-and-play installation with no remapping needed.
- 1 x Akrapovic rear silencer
- 1 x manifold
- 1 x dB eater
- incl. mounting material